VIRTUAL BODYWORKS, S.L. uses its own technical cookie and Google Analytics cookies during your browsing in our website. To learn all the information pertaining to our Cookies Policy, consult the sections listed below:
1. What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded and installed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are sent back to the original website at each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes them.
2. What types of cookies do we use?
- Technical cookies: those which allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the publisher uses to allow the management and operation of the website and to enable its functions and services such as, for example, website traffic control and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements-products for an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, payment management, fraud control, applying for registration or participation in an event, counting visits for billing purposes of software licenses with which the service operates, using security elements during navigation, storing content for videos or sound broadcasting, enable dynamic content (e.g. text or image loading) or sharing content through social networks.
- Analytical or measurement cookies: those which allow to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the advertisements impact. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms, with the aim of introducing improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users of the service.
|Technical||eucookie||Cookie necessary in order to determine if the visitor has accepted the cookie consent box.||VIRTUAL BODYWORKS||10 years|
|Analytical-measurement||_ga||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate the data of visitors, sessions, campaigns and to track the use of the site for the analytical report of the site.||VIRTUAL BODYWORKS/Google||2 years|
|Analytical-measurement||_gat||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics and is used to limit the percentage of requests.||VIRTUAL BODYWORKS/Google||1 day|
|Analytical-measurement||_gid||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie records a unique identifier that is used to generate statistical data regarding how the visitor uses the website.||VIRTUAL BODYWORKS/Google||1 day|
3. How do I uninstall cookies?
The user can freely decide whether or not to install Google Analytics cookies through the cookie banner itself. Likewise, the user can freely decide whether or not to install our cookies on their hard drive, as well as decide to erase them, by following the procedure established in the help section of your browser. The user can also set up their browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive on-screen notification of the reception of each cookie and decide at that time whether or not to install them on their hard drive. Below we provide you with links to the manufacturers of devices and browsers for the management or deactivation of cookies of the majority of browsers.
- Internet Explorer: in the menu option: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. To know more visit the following link.
- Google Chrome: in Options > Advanced > Privacy > Cookies. For more information visit the following link.
- Mozilla Firefox: in the menu option: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies. For more information visit the following link.
- Safari (IOS 8): in Settings > Safari > Block Cookies. To know more visit the following link.
- Opera: In Settings > Advanced > Privacy & Security > Content Settings > Cookies. For more information visit the following link.
The fact that a user may configure their browser to reject all cookies, or expressly our cookies, could make it impossible to access some services and might mean that their experience on our web page could be less satisfactory. If you would like to have greater control over the installation of cookies, you can install software or plug-ins on your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose those cookies that you would like to allow.
4. How can I exercise my rights?