In compliance with Data Protection Regulation, and in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR), and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December, on Personal Data Protection and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), VIRTUAL BODYWORKS, S.L. (hereinafter, “VIRTUAL BODYWORKS”) provides you with the relevant information regarding the processing of your personal data.
1. Who is the Data Controller?
|Identity:||VIRTUAL BODYWORKS, S.L.|
|Address:||Carrer de Sant Antoni Maria Claret 167, Edifici Sant Manel, P1, 08025 Barcelona.|
2. When do we collect your personal data?
The VIRTUAL BODYWORKS website is an informative one, which collects personal data through the following moments:
- Through the different forms available. Our website has different forms through which we obtain information for different purposes, for example, contacting us, requesting certain information, subscribe to our newsletter, among others.
- Through Cookies. Our website installs cookies which collect information about your browsing. Please, for more information about our cookies, read our cookies policy.
3. What are the main purposes for processing your data?
Your personal data shall be processed for the following purposes:
- to assist, manage and attend to possible requests, comments and/or consultations made by you.
- to send you our requested newsletter, which may include information regarding our services, products and other matters of interest.
- to comply with our legal obligations, possible court and other authorities’ decisions.
4. What is the legal basis for processing your data?
The processing activities made by VIRTUAL BODYWORKS are made with the following legal basis:
- When your personal data is processed to assist, manage and attend to possible requests, comments and/or consultations, the processing is carried out on the basis of your consent when you send us your query and/or request (Article 6.1.a) GDPR).
- When your information is processed to send you our newsletter, the processing is carried out on the basis of your consent by filling out the form and/or checking the appropriate box (article 6.1.a) GDPR).
- When the information is processed in order to comply with our legal obligations, possible court and other authorities’ decisions, the processing is done on the basis of compliance with our legal obligations (Article 6.1.c) GDPR).
5. How long do we store your data?
Our criteria for doing so are determined by the purpose of the data collected and the fulfillment of that purpose (e.g. in the event of consent, you may withdraw it at any time); and the retention periods required by contractual and regulatory requirements.
Please note that, in some cases, we may retain your data for the time necessary to exercise or defend claims, requirements, liabilities and legal and/or contractual obligations arising from the processing, always being dully blocked.
6. Who could be the recipients of your data?
Your personal data will be processed by our team in our facilities and it is not foreseen to disclose them to third parties. However, your data may be disclosed to public administrations, competent organisms and/or authorities, and law enforcement agencies in cases where there is a legal requirement and/or obligation.
7. What are your rights when you provide us your data?
If we process your personal data, you’ve the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data: you may ask VIRTUAL BODYWORKS if it is processing your data, and if it is, you may have access to the same.
- Right to request the rectification of your data in case they are inaccurate or to request data to be completed if they are incomplete.
- Right to request the erasure of your data.
- Right to request the restriction of processing: in this case, VIRTUAL BODYWORKS will only keep data for exercising or defending against claims.
- Right to object to processing: we will cease to process personal data, unless they must continue to be processed for legitimate reasons or for exercising or defending against possible claims.
- Right to the portability of data: in the event that a user would like for their data to be processed by another data controller, we will facilitate the transfer of their data to the new controller.
If you had given your consent for any specific purpose, you may withdraw that consent whenever you wish, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to withdrawal.
To exercise your rights, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us to our postal address in Section 1 of this policy.
Whenever you consider it appropriate, you can lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.aepd.es).
Remember that you are responsible for the data you provide, so your data must be truthful, accurate and must be kept updated.
Minors: Our services are aimed exclusively at adults. Therefore, we do not knowingly collect information from minors. If parents or legal guardians believe that they children have submitted us personal data, please contact us by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com
Updates. We will only use your personal data as set out in this document which is in force at the time, we collect your information. If any revision or update is done that affects the processing of your personal data, we will inform you.
Last updated: 12-8-2020