VIRTUAL BODYWORKS, S.L. holder of C.I.F. number B66044371, is a company incorporated under Spanish laws, and is recorded in the Companies Registry of Barcelona, tomo 43841 folio 24 hoja 439916. The company is the owner of the domain name www.socrates.com.
Address: Carrer de Sant Antoni Maria Claret 167, Edifici Sant Manel, P1, 08025 Barcelona.
1.- GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
- Users voluntarily access this Website, which means that they will use it in accordance with this legal notice, the law, morals, good faith and/or decency.
- The use of this Website means acceptance of this legal notice.
- Browsing and using this Website is free of charge and does not require subscription or prior registration.
- VIRTUAL BODYWORKS, S.L. reserves the right to modify the content of this legal notice without prior notice. Therefore, and for the correct use of this Website, we recommend that you periodically visit this section.
2.- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
© 2020, VIRTUAL BODYWORKS, S.L. all rights reserved
- This Website and the content included in the same (articles, texts, images, logos, brands, buttons, software, etc.) are protected by legislation in force on industrial and intellectual property, and they are the property of VIRTUAL BODYWORKS, S.L. or of third parties who have authorized the use thereof for VIRTUAL BODYWORKS, S.L. The use thereof without the authorization of VIRTUAL BODYWORKS, S.L. is expressly prohibited.
- Accessing this Website does not, in any event, mean that users acquire any property right over the content included herein.
- VIRTUAL BODYWORKS, S.L. reserves the right to modify, update or delete any of the contents of this Website, at any time and without prior notice.
- Links to this Website may be created, as long as they are to the home page. Deep links to other pages in its framing are expressly prohibited, as well as any other unauthorized link. In this regard, any persons who would like to establish a link or hyperlink between their web page and this Website must obtain express and written authorization from VIRTUAL BODYWORKS, S.L. which does not mean a relationship between the latter and the owner of the page where a link is established, nor does it mean approval or acceptance VIRTUAL BODYWORKS, S.L. of the content or services thereof.
3.- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- VIRTUAL BODYWORKS, S.L. reserves the right to interrupt access to its Website and interrupt any service provided through the same, at any given time, without prior notice and regardless of the reason: technical, security, maintenance or any other.
- VIRTUAL BODYWORKS, S.L. shall not be responsible in case of interruption of the service, delay or malfunction and other inconveniences that have their origin in causes beyond the control of VIRTUAL BODYWORKS, S.L. and/or are due to a fraudulent or guilty action of the user and/or have their origin in force majeure.
- The information contained on this Website may not be correct, despite the efforts made to ensure that it is accurate and updated. Consequently, VIRTUAL BODYWORKS, S.L. may not be held liable for any errors contained on the website or for damages from using the same.
- This Website could contain links to other websites, in which case VIRTUAL BODYWORKS, S.L. may not be held liable for the content, utility or accuracy thereof. The inclusion of a link on this Website cannot be considered a recommendation to users to use the same. Users are liable for the decision to use any such links.
- VIRTUAL BODYWORKS, S.L. may not be held liable for the damages derived from using this Website or the content hereof, and it does not guarantee the absence of viruses or the impossibility of causing damages to the computer systems of users.
- VIRTUAL BODYWORKS, S.L. may not be held liable for the improper use that may be made of this Website.
4.- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND COMPETENT COURTS
The conditions of this Website and the relations between the user and VIRTUAL BODYWORKS, S.L.will be governed by Spanish legislation and jurisdiction. For any dispute that could arise between the user and VIRTUAL BODYWORKS, S.L. both parties submit to the courts and tribunals of Barcelona (Spain).
Text updated in 12-8-2020